[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-mls-architecture-15

Reviewer: Yoav Nir
Review result: Has Nits

This is the fourth time I've been asked to review this draft.

Anyway, what I said in my previous review still applies:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-mls-architecture-14-secdir-lc-nir-2024-07-22/

The document is very well written and provides a thorough analysis of security
and privacy. That part is now in section 8 rather than 7.

As for the nits:
* "MLSCiphertext" has been renamed to "PrivateMessage".  It is still used
without having previously been defined within the document. Still only a nit
because it is defined in RFC 9420. EKR has replied to my previous review that
there is an inline definition in section 2.1, but I see it as just a remark on
the content rather than a definition.

* Section 7.2.3 (now 8.2.3) still defines "deniability" only to assert that MLS
"does not make any claims with regard to deniability", which is still strange.

* The superlative language ("extremely","very") has been toned down. Thanks.