[Last-Call] Re: [MLS] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mls-architecture-15

Thank you Valery,
FYI: The MLS extensions document has the SelfRemove proposal (https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mls-extensions-04.html#name-selfremove-proposal), which is a minor improvement on the current behavior since pending SelfRemove proposals are valid in an External Commit. As Benjamin noted, MLS still requires someone who remains in the group to update the cryptographic state. It is also forbidden to send an application message while there are pending proposals. This means it is unlikely a removed client will continue to get messages (which it can decrypt) after it tries to leave.
Cheers,
-rohan