[Last-Call] Re: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-mls-architecture-15

Hi Valery,

Thanks for the review !
Just a quick note about the inability of a client to remove itself from a group…

This is expected from the protocol security point of view. As a client you can always delete
your own state, however to ensure to everyone else that you don’t maliciously retain some secrets,
someone honest other than you has to change those secrets.

This is why to perform a self remove, a client will have to send a remove proposal that will
be acted upon by someone else… : )

Cheers,
Benjamin