Re: sob@xxxxxxxxxxx is not long for the world

Terry,

We effectively have that already. Try these:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/person/sob@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://datatracker.ietf.org/person/terry@xxxxxxxxxx
https://datatracker.ietf.org/person/brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only issue I see is that if you have no formal role (lucky me!), no current email address is listed. That could be an option in the user's profile, or "author" could be added as a new role. (If you like that, we could discuss it at tools-discuss@xxxxxxxx)

Regards
   Brian Carpenter