[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-wkumari-rfc8110-to-ieee-02.txt> (Transferring Opportunistic Wireless Encryption to the IEEE 802.11 Working Group) to Informational RFC

It appears that S Moonesamy  <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>The copyright notice in the draft points to "IETF Trust and the
>persons identified as the document authors".  The IETF Trust grants a
>license, for outside use, to copy, display, and distribute a
>Contribution in full and without modification.  It seems easier for
>the IEEE to contact the persons identified as the document authors if
>it wishes to maintain the protocol specified in RFC 8110.

As we noted in other messages, the authors of this draft are the same
as the authors of RFC 8110.  They can give the IEEE whatever rights
they want without the IETF or the Trust doing anything.

R's,
John