Re: Internet-Draft draft-rsalz-2026bis-00.txt is now available.

> 1/ RFC 2026 was the product of significant discussion in a IETF working group - any update should follow
the same path

Yes, of course.  Once I'm done posting 12 versions, each one incorporating the "updated by" RFC's, then I'll take it to gendispatch/alldispatch.

I'll add an explanatory note (thanks John K for the suggestion), and similar for 2418.

> 2/ it was an error to put the copyright & IPR rules in RFC 2026 - far better that the copyright & IPR rules are in
separate RFCs (which also were the products of significant discussions in a working group)

That's for the future WG to decide but it makes sense to me :)