[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: <draft-wkumari-rfc8110-to-ieee-02.txt> (Transferring Opportunistic Wireless Encryption to the IEEE 802.11 Working Group) to Informational RFC

Hiya,

In case it's useful, I think this transfer makes sense
technically, as well as (presumably) organisationally.
Opportunistic security is a worthwhile thing, but it's
even better when we can do better - that ought be more
likely to happen in IEEE.

Cheers,
S.