[Last-Call] Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary-08

Thank you. draft-09 has been released with the suggested updates: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-compression-dictionary/09/

Mostly some added explanations but good catch on the one-year expiration. That was leftover from earlier drafts when the dictionaries had expiration independent of the HTTP caching and shouldn't have been there (and has been removed).