Re: Call for participation: Bad Attitude Pecha Kucha @ IETF 120

Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons (not least of which is the
unintentional conflict with the fireworks show), we're canceling the
PK in Vancouver.

For those of you who've already volunteered to give a talk this week,
please keep it around as we intend to hold the event in Dublin in
November. And for those of you who haven't, you now have no excuse:
you have a whole week to gather material and ideas for next time!

Apologies for the whiplash: we'll try to plan better next time.

Thanks,
Kyle + Jen