Re: Update to comunity about challenges on NomCom selection

I don't think we need special considerations for "independent". Just
the same considerations as when changing from "affiliation A" over to
"some other affiliation, not A".

 I also would worry about burdening NomCom
chairs with underspecified criteria for how to decide on anything more than
what i think they have to do today, which is just making a call if
one has ones primary affilliation with A from the time of NomCom determination
on.

Cheers
    Toerless

--