[Last-Call] Re: [Mops] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-mops-treedn-04

Jürgen- thank you for the thoughtful review.  We have updated the draft
based on your feedback.  In particular, we added section 8 to describe
several TreeDN deployments to provide some more concrete details on
real-world deployments.  Please let us know if the latest revision
addresses your concerns.  A diff can be found here:

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url1=draft-ietf-mops-treedn-04&url2=draft-ietf-mops-treedn-05&difftype=--html

Thanks,
Lenny