[Last-Call] Re: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-19

Neil,

Thanks for addressing my comments! The updates sound good!

Best regards,

Jean

On 7/8/24 10:54 PM, Neil Jenkins wrote:
Hi Jean,

Thank you for the review. I have made changes as noted below, but have just missed the cut-off time for submission before the next meeting. I will post a revised ID as soon as I am able to.

Section 1.4. Definition of Principal -- while there is a reference to
[I-D.ietf-jmap-sharing] before the term Principal is used, the term is not
defined or otherwise explained. A more explicit pointer or a definition would
be helpful here.

I have added an explicit document/section reference to the first reference to Principal now.

Section 4. The following description is hard to parse. There can be multiple
principals for a calendar, but "id" is singular in this paragraph:

   *  *shareWith*: Id[CalendarRights]|null (default: null)

      A map of Principal id to rights for principals this calendar is
      shared with.  ... The account id for the principals...

I have rewritten as:

This is a map configuring who the calendar is shared with, or null if it is not shared with anyone. Each key in the map is the id of a Principal with whom the calendar is shared. The value for each key is the set of access rights that Principal has for the calendar. The account id for the Principals may be found in …

Section 5. s/overriden/overridden

Thanks, fixed.

Section 5.8.1. The following line is too long and was truncated when I tried to
print the document:

          participants~1dG9tQGZvb2Jhci5xlLmNvbQ~1participationStatus": null

I've reduced the indentation so I think this now fits; I'm sure the RFC editors will help out if it's still too long.

Section 5.8.1. s/This would mean remove/This would mean removing

Section 6. s/The contents/The content

Thanks, I've fixed these.

Section 6.3. Does the following suggestion improve readability?

   Current:

   2.  Add a new alert to the event with an AbsoluteTrigger for the
       date-time the alert has been snoozed until.

   Perhaps:

   2.  Add a new alert to the event that has an AbsoluteTrigger
       specifying the date-time when the alert is to be sent again.

Thanks, yes this is clearer.

Section 9.3.2. s/only be/only by

Thanks, fixed.

Terminology:

  o Principal is inconsistently capitalized.

I have capitalised this throughout now.

  o Quotes are inconsistently used for object, method, and property names.

I've gone through and I think fixed most of these at least; I'm hoping the RFC editors will pick up any I missed.

Cheers,
Neil.