[Last-Call] Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-lisp-name-encoding-08

> Major issues: None

Thanks for your review Jouni.

> Minor issues:
> 1) Section 7 Security Considerations is a bit thin.. aren't there anything a
> rogue host could do?

Well, a rogue host can only register name mappings if it has the authentication keys for a given map-server. So its not the name encoding itself but how it is used. And we have plenty of text in RFC9301 on how to authenticate registering nodes, as well as using signatures to allow nodes to lookup such names.

> Nits/editorial comments:
> 1) Some acronyms (ETR and 'x'TR) are not expanded. Please expand on the first
> use. I assume xTR refers ITR and ETR. 2) line 280: s/eTR/ETR

They are standard LISP terms. It has been commented many times before that we should not repeat LISP terminology is all the addtional specs and refer to authoritative soruces from RFC9300 and RFC9301.

Dino