[Last-Call] Re: Artart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-19

Thanks, Jean.

JMAP folks: I'm assuming you probably want to apply at least one of these before I send it to the IESG, so I'm going to mark it "Revised I-D Needed" now and when I see an update, I'll schedule it for a telechat.

-MSK