[Last-Call] Re: [Lsr] Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-labv-registration-01

Sue/Tony -

Speaking as one of the designated experts for many IS-IS registries...

If one searches https://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-codepoints.xhtml you will see that IANA lists all of the RFCs relevant to a given registry.
For example, for the registry being modified by this draft we currently have:

<snip>
IS-IS Neighbor Link-Attribute Bit Values
Reference
    [RFC5029][RFC-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-18]
<end snip>

Once this document is published IANA will add RFC7370 to the relevant references in the registry.
I therefore feel there is no issue and no need to update the document as Tony has suggested.

   Les