Planned Key IETF service transitions complete

The June 20 transition of the following services to our new cloud infrastructure is complete:

   • the IETF Datatracker,
   • the www.ietf.org website,
   • the IETF Mailarchive, and
   • the IMAP and rsync services.

The transition took approximately 2 hours.

These services are fully functional at this point, and normal use should proceed.

Posting new Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) to the IETF repository is now available as before.

If you encounter issues, please report them as you normally would:

    or

Thank you for your patience during this transition.

Robert Sparks

IETF Tools Project Manager