[Last-Call] Moderation documentation for the last-call list

Hi All,

In the interests of having something in place, I've started work on documenting info about the last-call list in the IETF Github repo, adding the the Moderators documents that already exist:

https://github.com/ietf/Moderators/pull/24

Jared and I were appointed moderators for this list when it was created back in 2019, and agree that there should probably be term limits and a renewal cycle for moderators, but for now - it's our duty to keep this place useful!  So thanks to all of you for your help in doing so, and your feedback on the work happening here.

Please do let me know directly, or by comments on that PR, if there's anything obvious missing or wrong :)

Cheers,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd