[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

+1 to Rob. I fully support the PR action here as originally written by the IESG.
Additionally, I also support the expansion to other lists as proposed by Tim.
Tim's latest messages [1,2,3] add to an already large body of unacceptable
behavior, and demonstrates his unwillingness to change.
David (no hats)

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/IIOYqIYP6UdTTbNOCmpBRwpOJLc/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/puVRYQFrusgQflkdIIDPolshUVw/
[3] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/Oqn9V7gahwOnDo9sVHoW7cPHSAs/