[Last-Call] Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang-26

Hi Shivan,

On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 5:17 AM Shivan Sahib via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Reviewer: Shivan Sahib
Review result: Ready

I found the descriptions of sensitive data nodes in Security Considerations
useful. I'm sure they'll be helpful to implementers.

nit: In Security Considerations, "Therefore, many security risks such as
malicious attack and rogue elements attempting to connect to various ACTN
components." is incomplete.

Dhruv: Ack, updated.

nit: in Introduction, "Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks
(ACTN) describes a set of management and control functions used to operate one
or more TE networks to construct Virtual Network (VN) that can be represented
to customers and that are built from abstractions of the underlying TE networks
[RFC8453]" reads awkwardly. Also "TE" is not defined before being used (it's
defined in the reference).

Dhruv: Ack, updated.

Thanks!
Dhruv