Nomcom 2024-2025 Third Call For Volunteers

The IETF tools development team identified an error in the interface between the IETF registration system and the datatracker that mistakenly marked people as volunteers for the 2024 NomCom. (Please note that volunteering via the registration system is not offered for IETF 120 registration.)

This error was corrected, and the fix was deployed on June 4. The correction for the bug can be viewed at https://github.com/ietf-tools/datatracker/pull/7484.

We have removed the incorrect volunteer records as of June 5. However, this has led to a severely reduced number of eligible volunteers (below 90). Please review your status and consider volunteering for NomCom 2024-2025. Please check your status at https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/profile/ after signing in under the "NomCom Eligible" section,. If you have already explicitly volunteered using the datatracker, you will see "You have volunteered for the Nominating Committee 2024/2025.” If you are not yet volunteered, you will see a Volunteer button.

You can also volunteer via
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER: https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/volunteer

or directly emailing me at nomcom-chair-2024@xxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered so far. However, we currently have only eligible 90 volunteers. We need many more. So, please, please volunteer.

Dean Bogdanovic
nomcom-chair-2024@xxxxxxxx