[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-add-split-horizon-authority-12

Reviewer: James Gannon
Review result: Ready

Hi folks,
I have been selected as the DNS Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
DNS Directorate seeks to review all DNS or DNS-related drafts as they
pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the ADs.
For more information about the DNS Directorate, please see
https://wiki.ietf.org/en/group/dnsdir

I have previously reviewed version 11 of this draft and stated
that it was Ready.

This review focuses on changes between version 11 and the current version (12)

The changes from version 11-12 are an addition in relation to PRNG requirements
and improve the document, hence I reconfirm my opinion on the document being
Ready.