[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-add-split-horizon-authority-11

Reviewer: James Gannon
Review result: Ready

Hi Folks,
I have been selected as the DNS Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
DNS Directorate seeks to review all DNS or DNS-related drafts as they
pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the ADs.
For more information about the DNS Directorate, please see
https://wiki.ietf.org/en/group/dnsdir

Anthony Somerset has previously reviewed version 6 of this draft and stated
that it was Ready.

This review focuses on changes between version 6 and the current version (11)
but includes an overall review from my perspective given the change in dnsdir
reviewer.

The changes from version 6-11 are editorial and formatting-related only.
Overall the document reads well and I believe will be understandable by
implementors. My compliments to the authors on the quality of the document.

I concur with Anthony that the document is Ready.