[Last-Call] Dnsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-qdcount-is-one-03

Reviewer: Matt Brown
Review result: Ready

The diffs between the previously reviewed -01 version and the current -03
version do not introduce any additional considerations or questions for DNSDIR
review that have arisen since my original reivew of the -01 draft.

The draft continues to be well written and has had significant discussion
behind it.

There are no blockers to proceeding further that I can see.