[Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-cbor-update-8610-grammar-05

Reviewer: Gonzalo Salgueiro
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned ART directorate reviewer for this document. These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the ART area
directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments
just like any other last call comments.

This is a Standards Track document that updates RFC 8610 by addressing
errata and making other small fixes for the ABNF grammar defined for CDDL
there. This is well written, clear, and concise. This document is ready
for publication.

Small note around usability. Not being as familiar with 8610, I found
myself having to back and forth frequently between documents. My guess
is document intent and implementer experience has been extensively
discussed within WG, so I'll simply mention it in passing.

Thanks,
Gonzalo