[Last-Call] Re: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-18

Having one term for integrity + authenticity seems really useful, but not sure this use of “provenance” aligns with this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provenance#Computer_science or https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/images/0/02/Provenance-XG-Overview.pdf

I agree with Magnus. The terms integrity and authenticity are in wide use. Provenance isn’t (yet)?

LL