Re: Recent issues accessing IETF resources from my company's network

HI Antoine

I will follow up with you offlist.

kind regards
Jay

On 21 May 2024, at 09:36, Antoine FRESSANCOURT <antoine.fressancourt=40huawei.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

For the last few weeks, my colleagues and I have experienced issues accessing IETF resources:
- I get a 403 forbidden page issued by Cloudflare when I try to reach https://ietf.org with Chrome, Brave and Edge.

Some of my colleagues from Huawei in Europe have experienced the same issue for the last few weeks. Maybe something changed on the IETF infrastructure, so with this email I would like to signal that those changes are unfortunate. Can someone please look at where this problem is coming from, and take appropriate measures?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Antoine Fressancourt

--