Re: [Tools-discuss] Re: Fwd: Brief outage for the RPC infrastructure tomorrow (15May)

(Repeating something I already sent to John directly)

ftp to ftp.rfc-editor.org is intended to work, and it appears to work from where I'm testing it.

I will work with John to find out why it's not working for him yet.

RJS