Re: Missing RFC announcements on ietf-announce?

See also:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tools-discuss/03Lm9kxiNApyUwSihxHWU73wipA/

and before that, for more context,

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tools-discuss/FApmFvWH6Tp-JhiAYCo2-urGXsE/

The announcements should all be in the archive since later on the 10th - if you still think any are missing. let us know.

As the first message above mentions, work is ongoing to recover the messages that were sent last week that didn't deliver.

Mail to the lists since Thursday around 1900 UTC is delivering as it is supposed to.

RjS