Re: Citing a BCP

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 4:21 PM Rob Sayre <sayrer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It says "Cite this BCP". That sounds kind of snotty, but I didn't know the answer to that question at first. I think I am in the .01% of IETF rule knowers, so this is not all a bad question.

Oh, I see from other replies there's a way to do this citation in xml2rfc etc, so we should probably fix that. It doesn't seem acrimonious to me, just something that fell through the cracks.

thanks,
Rob