Chair of NomCom 2024-25

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Dean Bogdanović has agreed to serve as
Chair of the IETF NomCom for the 2024-2025 cycle.  Dean has worked in
the IETF for over a decade and served on the NomCom in 2018-2019.  He
is currently CTO at Alef (https://www.alefedge.com), and previously
worked at Volta Networks, Juniper, and other networking companies.  He
was educated at Sveučilište u Zagrebu (University of Zagreb).  You
should expect further announcements from Dean about this year's NomCom
and its operation.

This year I had more than one excellent candidate to choose from, and
it was a difficult choice.  I thank all those who offered to serve,
and those who provided feedback to me about the candidates.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan, President & CEO, Internet Society
e:sullivan@xxxxxxxx m:+1 416 731 1261
Help protect the Internet for everyone:
https://www.internetsociety.org/donate/