Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ipsecme-multi-sa-performance-06

On Wed, 10 Apr 2024, Marcus Ihlar via Datatracker wrote:

Thanks for your review.

Load balancing algorithms and policies are
likely best left as implementation details but I do think a paragraph in the
operational considerations section could be warranted.

We had some Linux details in there before but were asked to remove
those and some people wouldn't implement it similarly. So I am not
sure what you would want to add in the operational considerations
section.

Paul