Re: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-26

Hi Andrew,
thank you for your thorough review and constructive comments. As we discussed, the new working version includes the update addressing your first question. Please find my notes in response to the second scenario below under the GIM>> tag.

Regards,
Greg