[Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-sframe-enc-07

Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review result: Ready with Nits

I found the document well written and easy to understand. I did have two minor
comments to bring up:

* The draft seems to have a few (looks like Python) code blocks embedded in it.
Consider enclosing them within <CODE BEGINS> and <CODE ENDS> markers to
identify them as code components for licensing purposes.

* The draft seems to refer to an obsoleted version of the SDP spec RFC4566
which was obsoleted by RFC8866. Unless there is something specific in the old
SDP needed for this draft, it probably makes sense to refer to the newer RFC.