Re: Question about pre-meeting document posting deadlines for the IESG and the community

Github CAN be configured to post every message to email. That’s not the default for those posting (it should be, IMO).

But if Github posts were also cc'd to the corresponding mailing list then it wouldn’t be either/or - the list gets to see the sausage being made and the threads become much easier to track.
Those who don’t want to track could just filter them out.

Joe

Dr. Joe Touch, temporal epistemologist