[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-extra-imap-messagelimit-08

Reviewer: Joel Jaeggli
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document on behalf of the operations and managment area.

This document seems ready for advancement. While not required for experimental
status, are there extand examples of this capability in current IMAP
impmentations. My experience with previous imap extensions is that adoption can
be somewhat protacted. in some cases there remain no known implementations of
some imap extensions per for example https://imapwiki.org/Specs.

joel.