Re: Dave Mills has passed away

Episode 212 of the podcast "the memory palace" is about Dave, NTP and their pervasive and largely invisible impact on the Internet and our everyday lives.  "The Thorny Problem of Keeping the Internet’s Time", by Nate Hopper in The New Yorker (9/30/22), is an interesting read about Dave and the history of NTP.

Apologies if these pointers have already been mentioned here or are otherwise well-known...

- Ralph