Re: [Last-Call] [mpls] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp-bfd-06

Hi Loa,

Yes, for some definition of control plane overload : at least all packets could not reach the control plane. (although one could possibly blame the implementation, that's the way it is)

> Based on your input I’d say that for the time being we raise the point, and work on mitigation techniques when we need them.

Looks good to me. Thanks.

--Bruno

> /Loa
>
> PS
> I hope I did not give the impression that you were trying to block anything, on the contrary I hoped that you could give us operator inpot to help us navigate.

Not at all. On my side, I was trying to express to not hold the document for me. That's was just a feedback FYI

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 1 Mar 2024, at 01:18, bruno.decraene@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > Hi Loa,

Thank you.