IETF 119 Childcare Available & T-Shirts

Hosted by: Google and Consortium members
Key supporter: Brisbane Economic Development Agency
IETF119 is supported by the Queensland Government through Tourism and Events Queensland and features on the It’s Live! in Queensland events calendar

#Childcare

Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity and Inclusion Gold sponsors, Akamai and Huawei, along with our Silver and Bronze Diversity and Inclusion sponsors, we are excited to offer onsite childcare at IETF 119 in Brisbane, Australia

We are excited to announce that Timmy and Tammy Creative Childcare [1] will be joining us to provide childcare at IETF 119. This service is offered free of charge to registered IETF participants and initially provides space for up to ten children. We strongly encourage advanced sign up to give us sufficient time to investigate adding more space if this service becomes fully booked. Additional information and the link to the form to sign up for the childcare services can be found directly on your attendee dashboard or linked below. [2] Please note: forms will need to be filled out entirely in order for your child(ren) to participate.

This is the IETF’s sixth time offering childcare at a meeting, following the last successful edition at IETF 118. We would like to hear from parents how to make this service as useful as possible. We are open to exploring additional or alternative forms of childcare support for future meetings. Please send your suggestions directly to support@xxxxxxxx or to the public admin-discuss list. [3]

#T-Shirts

Thanks to the generosity of our Co-Host, Google we are pleased to announce that we will be offering T-shirts to onsite attendees. As noted during registration, attendees who registered and selected a size prior to the final agenda publication date will be guaranteed their size selection at the meeting. Attendees registered after the final agenda publication date are not guaranteed a t-shirt onsite, or their selected size. This is in an effort to reduce waste as we often have far too many t-shirts at the end of the meeting.

For guests who are attending remotely, or anyone who would like to purchase additional t-shirts, you can find them on our online store. [4]

[1] https://www.timmyandtammy.com/
[2] https://forms.gle/TnoEeapJZ9w6z8zPA