Re: Adding IPv10 I-D to the IETF 119 meeting agenda

Hi Lloyd,

I took a decision before and can revert it back when i see a real change, can give myself 3 more chances and i think it will be enough if same way of communication will not change, sorry i was busy to make the draft active, my mistake, will try my best to participate actively and i hope i will not be late in replying due to the different time zone.

Khaled Omar

From: Lloyd W <lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2024 4:32:13 AM
To: Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ietf <IETF@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Adding IPv10 I-D to the IETF 119 meeting agenda

Khaled,

Your draft is not active, which is required for discussion
at a meeting, and you previously demanded
that your draft be withdrawn from the IETF.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/9-g3p7KbZMiOt5Mb43tWlz22lLY/

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 24 Feb 2024, at 10:37, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dears,

Could you please give the green light to the IPv10 I-D to be discussed during the next IETF meeting.

You can guide me to the correct Work Group, if IntArea still fits, then please confirm.

Kind regards,
Khaled Omar
Senior Service Delivery Engineer
DELL Technologies