IETF 119 Final Agenda

IETF 119
Brisbane, Australia
March 16-22, 2024
Hosted by: Google and Consortium members
Key supporter: Brisbane Economic Development Agency
IETF119 is supported by the Queensland Government through Tourism and Events Queensland and features on the It’s Live! in Queensland events calendar

The IETF 119 final agenda is now available:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/119/agenda/

Note that changes may be made to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on the web versions of the agenda.

Details about meeting registration, venue and hotels, and more are available at:

https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/119/

## Public Side Meetings
IETF participants occasionally organize side meetings around IETF meetings to discuss topics of interest to some portion of the IETF community. For more information, see:

https://wiki.ietf.org/meeting/119/sidemeetings

Even if you have already registered for IETF 119, don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 119 events:

## IETF Hackathon: 16-17 March

https://www.ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/119-hackathon/

IETF Hackathons are where developers and subject matter experts discuss, collaborate, and develop utilities, ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of IETF standards.

Onsite signup: https://registration.ietf.org/119/new/hackathon_onsite/
Remote signup: https://registration.ietf.org/119/new/hackathon_remote/

More information: Keep up to date by subscribing to: