From: JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 <jinmei@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2024 7:22 AM
To: Balázs Varga A <balazs.a.varga@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: int-dir@xxxxxxxx; detnet@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-ip-preof.all@xxxxxxxx; last-call@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-over-ip-preof-09

Hi Bala'zs,

Thank you for addressing my comments. I've checked the -11 version and confirmed these have been addressed.

One very minor nit: in Section 4.6, "an not only within" should be "and not only within".

(BTW, I've just realized there was a typo in my suggested text for section 1. I meant to say "collectively" but somehow it was changed to "correctly", which is obviously wrong. I see this word is removed in -11, and that's fine for me).

--

jinmei