Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-37

Hi Elwyn,

Thank you for your valuable comments.
Please find responses below.

PS: language used that implies that something has been fixed (e.g., Fixed!)
Should always be read to mean “fixed in my local copy (in git) and will be
part of the next published update, which will likely occur early next week."

Kent