Re: [Last-Call] [CCAMP] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-16

Dear Dale,

Thank you for the review, the authors have updated the document to address your comments and posted the updated document as draft-ietf-ccamp-layer1-types-17

For clarity we have included the proposed resolution for each issue identified in the text below [Haomian & Italo].

Last month we received a YANG Doctors Review the latest version of the module (in v16), and have address several comments/suggestions made by Rob.

Again, thanks for the support and review.

Authors, Haomian and Italo.

[Haomian & Italo] Ok, we see the need to be clearer in the Abstract, and Section 4.1.

>    3.  Prefix in Data Node Names
>
>       +-------------+---------------------------+----------------------+
>       | Prefix      | YANG module               | Reference            |
>       +-------------+---------------------------+----------------------+
>       | l1-types    | ietf-layer1-types         | This Document        |
>       +-------------+---------------------------+----------------------+
>              Table 1: Prefixes and Corresponding YANG Modules
>

>    RFC Editor Note: Please replace XXXX with the number assigned to the
>    RFC once this draft becomes an RFC.
>
> Should "This Document" be replaced by "RFC XXXX"?

[Haomian & Italo] Yes, updated.

>    6.  YANG Code for Layer1 Types
>
>      identity ODU0 {
>        base odu-type;
>        description
>          "ODU0 type (1.24Gb/s).";
>
> For "description" values that are not full sentences, there is inconsistency
> whether the value ends with a period or not.  There is also inconsistency in
> values that are full sentences.  (Perhaps this is a matter for the Editor.)

[Haomian & Italo] Ok, thanks. We have reviewed and used the current convention, and updated as needed.

>    Appendix A.  Examples of OTN Label Ranges
>
> There are several instances of
>
>                  "//not-present tsg": "",
>
> I suspect they are intended to be
>
>                  "// not-present tsg": "",

[Haomian & Italo] Thanks, good catch as well.