[Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-detnet-ip-oam-12

Reviewer: Yingzhen Qu
Review result: Ready

I've reviewed version 10, and this is a follow up review.

Thanks to the authors for working on this document and addressing my comments.

The document readability has improved a lot from my last review of version -10,
and I believe it is ready for publication.

There are a couple of nits for the authors to consider.

The line numbers are generated using idnits.

160	   is being done by using the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)

nits: there should be a "." in the end.

166	   traffic between DetNet nodes with IP DetNet traffic, e.g., ensure
167	   that such ICMP traffic uses the DetNet IP data plane in each node,

nits: somehow this sentence doesn't read well to me. "uses the DetNet IP
data plane" is not very clear to me, I think you're trying to say ICMP traffic
should go through the same path/interface as DetNet traffic, for example,
there is ECMP between two DetNet nodes.