From: Linda Dunbar <linda.dunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 07 February 2024 00:23
To: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx; last-call@xxxxxxxx
Cc: andrew-ietf@xxxxxxxxxxx; bess-chairs@xxxxxxxx; bess@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage@xxxxxxxx; matthew.bocci@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-19.txt> (BGP Usage for SD-WAN Overlay Networks) to Informational RFC

Adrian,

Thank you very much for the extensive comments and suggestions.

I am breaking the resolutions in two separate emails. This one addresses the comments to Section 3.1.2. Will have another email addressing the remaining comments.

Can you check if the resolutions to your comments inserted below are acceptable?

Thank you,

Linda