[Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcp-pd-per-device-06

Reviewer: Harald Alvestrand
Review result: Almost Ready

The document is targeted at Informational, and makes no protocol changes; it
does contain a number of requirements on deployments, which makes me wonder if
it should be Proposed or BCP.

The biggest detected problem is with privacy, where the risk of tracking seems
to be underplayed, with the recommendation being a weak "client might consider
implementing a mechanism similar to RFC 8981". Given that a fixed prefix per
client is near certain to be tracked as soon as it's deployed, I think the
recommendation should be "SHOULD (MUST?) reallocate prefixes on the same
schedule as is deployed for RFC 8981 addresses".

Apart from that, I think the document is ready.

Nits:

- PIO is not defined or expanded on first use
- Example topology drawing in section 4 is truncated in HTML format (covered by
TOC), and > 80 chars in text format - in section 12, "network devices
resources" should probably be "network devices' resources"