Re: [Last-Call] [netconf] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server-36

Hi Qin,

> On Feb 5, 2024, at 7:58 PM, Qin Wu <bill.wu=40huawei.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Kent:
> Thank for addressing all my comments, thank for clarification for the python code.
> I just feel your python code in the appendix make IANA manager's life easier,:-)

Isn’t it expected to provide some means for IANA managers to automate the updates?
I know at least one other draft used XSLT.  AFAIK, mine are the first to use Python  ;)

The cool thing about my code is that it dynamically downloads the current registry...
Other solutions likely require having the source-registry downloaded already.

> -Qin

Kent