[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcp-pd-per-device-05

Reviewer: Jürgen Schönwälder
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcp-pd-per-device-05.txt as part of
the OPS-DIR efforts. Before uploading the review, I noticed that there
is already -06 with mostly editorial changes (and I have removed the
editorial nits already fixed from my review).

- This document describes how prefix delegation can be deployed and
  provides quite extensive operational advice and discussion. As such,
  there is nothing to add to ensure operational concerns have been
  considered.

- There is a question left in the privacy considerations. Perhaps
  simply drop the question since this text is just outlining an idea
  and far from specifying a concrete solution.

Editorial:

- Perhaps have a more descriptive short title than 'MultAddrr' on the
  text rendering. (But then the species reading text renderings may be
  dying out.)

- 'depened' -> 'depend'