[Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-10

Reviewer: Susan Hares
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last-call comments.

<https://wiki.ietf.org/en/group/gen/GenArtFAQ>.

Document: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-??
Reviewer: Susan Hares
Review Date: 2024-02-02
IETF LC End Date: 2024-02-05
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

and CCAMP documents. It has the clear flow I have come to expect from the
authors (Scott, Jonas, Min Ye, Xi Li, and Daniela) Thank you for your excellent
work.

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: 6 nits

#1 - Editorial nit, Appendix A, format issues

Appendix A has format issues in pdf in the following variables
+rw tet:name?  string
+ro mwt:mw-bandwidth? unit64
+rw mwt:num-bonded-carriers unit32
+rw mwt:numb-protecting-carriers unit32

You might want to check to see if it fits the switch to the next line.
[yang diagrams are tough in line wrap]

#2 - Appendix A.1 example - editorial nit, line termination

{ } + [ ] in seem off, but I cannot judge this by eye.
Did you generate this example from a real-world example?
If so, you can ignore it.

Suggestion: Some people put comments at the end of lines at key points.  It
makes the example easier to read. [You do not have to adopt suggestions. It is
just my experience that it helps the person reading the example).

#3 - Same Suggestion of adding line comments for readability for A.2

#4 - Appendix B
Please look at the line wrap on the following lines:

+rw tet:te-tip-id?
+rw te:name     string

#5 - figures 1 and 2 are very small in pdf, but OK in the txt.

#6 - Examples in B.1

Same comments on adding comments if long strings of } ... } ... } ] ...}
 A short comment on what it ends, really helps.