Re: [No-draft-expiry] [Alldispatch] Taking draft-thomson-gendispatch-no-expiry-03 forward

Hi,

Reasonable people can disagree here, but you also wrote this:

> Even after expiration the drafts are still alive and searchable for years

Right. So, the draft boilerplate is wrong. That is the point.

I guess it's possible to get really officious and claim that implementing an I-D and shipping it is the act of a miscreant. But who amongst us has not done that?

I tend to welcome it,
Rob